Already a PSU student?
If you're already a PSU student, you do not need to apply or be accepted into the Certificate program. Simply:
1) After logging into Banweb, under the student tab, select "add second major".
2) Choose "Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages Certificate" as the secondary major.
3) Make an appointment with the Applied Linguistics faculty advisor by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
Not yet a PSU student?
If you are not yet a PSU student:
1) Apply to PSU as an undergraduate or as a post-baccalaureate using the online admissions application: https://www.pdx.edu/admissions/apply
2) Select the TESL Certificate in Banweb: https://www.pdx.edu/registration/major-change.
3) Make an appointment with the Applied Linguistics Faculty Advisor by emailing: email@example.com.