We invite students of all majors to attend the All Majors Fair and connect with employers.
Held in Fall, Winter and Spring terms
PSU is recognized as a leading urban research university. Employers with opportunities in the engineering and technology fields attend this fair and connect with students and alumni in those fields.
Held in Fall and Winter terms
"Let Knowledge Serve" is PSU's motto and community engagement is part of our mission. This fair brings together organizations with social impact opportunities and the PSU and PDX communities for engagement and learning.
Held in Winter term
Join us at our Next Career Fair!
Career Fair Details
- Right now all fairs are held virtually through Handshake
- Check out Handshake's Full Student Guide to Virtual Fairs
- Each company will be able to host up to (15) different 1:1 schedules and up to (3) group sessions throughout this 3-hour event. Register on Handshake to reserve your spot
- 1:1 appointments are 10 minutes long
- Group sessions are 30min each and can host up to 50 students at a time
If you are an employer interested in having a table at a fair, please register here.
Ways to Prepare for Career Fairs:
- Watch Career Fair Success Video
- Attend our pre-fair workshops and events.
- Complete all of the steps on our Guide to Career Fair Success.
- Research employers using the "See Who is Coming" guides above.
- Plan what to wear. See what other students have worn to past fairs.
- Practice your introduction.
- Follow up with employers.
Follow Us on Social Media for Important Updates