Posting on Handshake
Posting your Opportunity
Handshake provides employers with the ability to:
- Connect with 700+ colleges and universities nationwide with one account -- that’s over 9 MILLION students and alumni
- Narrow down applicants to the best fit through advanced filter options on an intuitive interface
- Navigate a modern job portal with intuitive design & 24-hour support
- Sign up for campus events like career fairs, on-campus interviews, and more.
If you are new to Handshake, please use this sign-up portal to get started:
- Select Sign up for an account
- Click Employer
- After completing employer registration, you will receive a welcome email when your account is approved
- Start posting opportunities
Contact HirePSU@pdx.edu with questions on posting an opportunity
Other Handshake Resources
- Get Started with Handshake Help Center
- Resource for how to create and employer account Video
- Posting Job on Handshake Video
- Managing and Posting a Job on Handshake Article
- Handshake Employer Help Center
Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Statement
In requesting services for the purpose of posting jobs or recruiting, please be advised that PSU is an equal opportunity/affirmative action institution and will make information available to all applicants without regard to race, color, creed or religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veterans status, or sexual orientation.
Advising & Career Services adheres to the Principles for Professional Conduct set by the National Association of Colleges and Employers.