COE Information Sessions
College of Education
The College of Education hosts prospective student information sessions for the following programs on a regular basis:
- GTEP Elementary
- GTEP Secondary
- Counselor education (all programs)
- Special education (all programs)
- Curriculum and Instruction master’s degree
- Initial Administrator License
- English for Speakers of Other Languages
- Early Childhood: Inclusive Education master's degree
Use the calendar below to view upcoming sessions and then register by clicking the unique link in the calendar event description. You will receive a confirmation email with the event date, time, location, and any additional details.
If you are interested in a different COE program, or the dates/times in the calendar do not work for you, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to connect with an advisor.