After EXITO and the Alumni Network
Developed in collaboration with current students and alumni, we offer graduates of BUILD EXITO ongoing community connection via the Alumni Network!
See what your former classmates have been up to! Enjoy profiles and interviews on what people
are doing now.
For Senior Scholars who've completed EXITO in Winter Term, you still receive Spring Term Support!
- EXITO Transition Newsletter and direct outreach from the EXITO staff
- Continue meeting with your Career Mentor
- Book Resume/CV support 1:1 from Aaron Raz Link (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Becky Miller (email@example.com)
- Book Spring Term Advising with Carlos Quatela at carlosquatela.youcanbook.me
- An open Invitation to attend Enrichment Supplemental Session (email Aaron Raz Link for details; firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Access to EXITO Multipurpose Room and Computer Lab access until your graduation (on hold until on-campus operations restart)
For All Other Alumni!
- Quarterly Newsletters featuring:
- Alumni stories and links to events, scholarships, jobs, and other opportunities
- Updated headshot opportunity
- Ongoing invites to Enrichment Supplemental Sessions (contact Aaron Link for details; email@example.com)
- Places for alumni to give us feedback on the network
- Want to be added to the Alumni Network Newsletter listerv? Fill out this survey!
Taking that next step to apply for graduate school or work? Click on the buttons below for resources on Resume/ CV help, Career Exlporation and Graduate/ Professional School!
Check out the archive of newsletters we've sent to alumni!