Testing Services Information for Students
Winter, Spring, and Summer 2021:
There are no in-person proctoring services available while PSU is mostly remote
The Learning Center Testing Services provides accommodated testing support to Portland State University students registered with the Disability Resource Center (DRC). Students who are not registered with the DRC but need accommodations should contact the DRC at 503-725-4150 or email@example.com.
Accommodated Testing in the Remote Environment
Faculty are responsible for providing student testing accommodations as outlined within each student's DRC-generated Faculty Notification Letter. If you have questions pertaining to your accommodations, contact the DRC (503-725-4150; firstname.lastname@example.org) for further assistance. For general information about accommodations, please visit the DRC's Accommodations page.
At this time, make-up exams are not being offered through the Learning Center Testing Services. Please arrange any make-up exams directly with your professor.
Community Testing & Other Non-accommodated Exams
We do not currently provide community testing or services for the exams listed below, however, more information may be available via the provided links.
- Math (ALEKS): PSU Department of Mathematics Placement Test
- College Level Exam Program (CLEP): Mount Hood Community College Testing Services
- Miller Analogies Test (MAT): Oregon Institute of Technology Testing Services (Distance Testing)
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL): ETS TOEFL Website
- World Languages: WebCAPE Placement Test