Custom Education Solutions
In today’s business environment, exceptional employee talent is the driving force behind every successful business. Investing in your employees’ knowledge and skills will help your organization effect revolutionary change and drive growth.
PSU’s Center for Professional and Executive Education (CEPE) partners with organizations like yours to reduce performance gaps, increase efficiency, improve employee retention, and spur innovation.
Successful organizations are providing tailored solutions that empower individuals to reinvent themselves within the company. This is key both to enabling workers to navigate 21st-century careers and to allowing employers to access the skills of the future.
– Deloitte Global Human Capital Trends, 2018
Our Strategic Approach
CEPE customizes learning by assessing your current challenges and business goals, and developing a program to develop your workforce so they can attain the results you demand. Our expert instructors deliver high quality, relevant programs that engage employees in their own learning and development. At the end of each program, CEPE assists in deploying the learning solutions within your organization and evaluating the results.
Our Training Advantage
- An in-depth and highly customized curriculum
- Access to the region’s leading industry experts and cutting-edge research
- Qualified instructors who bring real-world experience, the latest tools, and proven industry methods to create hands-on learning for direct application in the workplace
- Relevant case studies, group discussions, and simulations targeted for your industry and organization
- A dedicated team that provides a unique program from inception through design to delivery
- Transformational results—employees who think strategically, lead collaboratively, and demonstrate increased confidence, competence, and competitiveness in the industry landscape
Our Flexible Delivery
- Location - Programs can be delivered onsite at your business, in one of CEPE’s executive classrooms designed for adult learning, or online for select programs
- Duration - Program length is determined by your organization’s needs, from one-day to multiple sessions over several months
- Time - Scheduling is flexible to accommodate the day and time that works best for your team