Reverse Transfer

Reverse Transfer offers students the opportunity to earn an associate's degree or certificate from a community college after transferring to the 4-year institution.

Reverse Transfer allows you to transfer and earn your associate's degree when it's right for you.

How do I get started with Reverse Transfer?

If you attended PCC or MHCC:

Step One:

Request your official PSU transcript to be sent to your community college by completing the Reverse Transfer Transcript Request Form and send it to or bring it to the Registrar's Office in the Fariborz Maseeh Hall Lobby.

Step Two:

Once you have requested your transcript, contact your community college and let them know you want to be considered for Reverse Transfer.

PCC Reverse Transfer Information
MHCC Reverse Transfer Information

If you attended another Oregon community college:

Step One:

Check with your community college Registrar's Office to see if Reverse Transfer is an option for completing an Associate's degree. If YES:

Step Two:

Order your PSU Official Transcript to be sent directly to your community college.

Step Three:

Contact the Registrar's Office at the community college to let them know your transcript is being sent.