Veterans Certification CH 35

In order to certify you for Chapter 35 Dependent benefits we will need:

It is only necessary to complete Parts I (numbers 1-8), II, IV and sign V; making sure to list all majors/minors/certificates in space 23.

If you are a resident of the state of Oregon you may also qualify for the Oregon Dependent Waiver 1066.     
After registering, we recommend turning in all of your paperwork at one time for ease of processing. After your initial term, you will fill out your Veterans Certification form electronically from your banweb account each term so we may certify your courses.