Veterans Certification VetSuccess on Campus
What is VetSuccess?
VetSuccess on Campus is a program through the Veterans Benefits Administration that places an experienced Vocational Rehabilitation Counselor directly on campus to provide assistance and support to veteran students and their eligible family members.
Who is it for?
All student veterans, active duty, and dependents attending PSU can access the Department of Veterans Affairs through our full-time VetSuccess counselor.
We can help with:
- Guidance and support to help maximize your VA education benefits
- Information on VA benefits:
- Post-9/11 GI Bill® and other VA education benefits
- Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment
- VA Healthcare and Life Insurance
- VA Guaranteed Home Loans
- Coordination with other PSU services:
- Certifying Officials
- Financial Aid
- Academic Advising
- Career Resources
- Disability Services
- Veterans Resource Center
- Assistance with:
- Submitting a claim for disability compensation
- Employment information
- Locating community and other resources
For questions, please contact Alexandra Birmingham by email or phone.
Smith Memorial Student Union
1825 SW Broadway, Room M301
Portland, OR 97201
GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. Government Website.