All contractor vehicles on the PSU campus must display a valid parking permit at all times except while parked in designated loading zones for under 30 minutes. PSU does not pay for contractor parking. Contractors are responsible for paying all parking fees and fines for their employees, consultants,
sub-contractors and suppliers. Parking options vary depending on the length of time needed; however, parking is extremely limited, therefore limiting the number of vehicles brought to campus is appreciated.
ELECTRONIC PERMIT REQUEST
You can now submit your permit request online, please allow one business day for your request to be processed.
Permit Types Available
- PSU's 30-minute loading zones do not require payment or a parking permit.
- On-street loading zones do not require payment or a parking permit but are limited to commercial vehicles.
- Permits for areas not designated as loading zones may be requested online, at our office during business hours or from the Parking Structure 1 attendant, located at SW 6th & Harrison St., beginning at 6:30 am Monday-Saturday.
RESERVED SPACES ON THE STREET
- If a project occurs adjacent to a city street, reserving space on the street is highly recommended.
- Space must be requested 3 business days in advance.
- Information on rates and availability may be obtained by calling the City of Portland Permit Office at (503) 823-7365.
- Hourly and visitor parking is available in various locations on campus.
- Short-term parking permits may be purchased at the Transportation & Parking Services office.
- If you will be parking on campus for more than 3 months, we suggest purchasing an annual permit.
- Annual permits can be billed to the company each month.
- Must be arranged in advance by contacting our office at email@example.com or 503-725-344
PARKING WITHIN A CONSTRUCTION FENCE
- Vehicles are not allowed to park within areas that are fenced off as a project site, except for up to 30 minutes for loading, unloading, and deliveries.
- If circumstances warrant an exception, please contact the PSU Facilities & Planning Project Manager