Schedule A Confidential Advocacy Appointment

If you need to exit this page quickly, please use Ctrl+w (PC) or ⌘+w (Mac).


You can schedule an appointment two ways

  1. Online at 
  2. Over the phone by calling 503-894-7982

If you need to talk to someone confidentially about a domestic violence or sexual assault situation outside of WRC office hours, you can call Call to Safety toll free at 888-235-5333.



Confidential Advocacy: What You Need to Know

The Women's Resource Center's Sexual and Relationship Violence Response (SRVR) Program offers confidential advocates who can support you on campus as you navigate processes and access services. 

If you are experiencing dating or intimate partner violence, sexual harassment, sexual assault, stalking, or other forms of sexual violence, you have the right to access confidential services and support under Oregon law.

Advocates are Confidential

PSU's advocates are both privileged and confidential. This means your disclosures to an advocate will not be reported to other university officials and will not trigger a PSU investigation into an incident against your wishes. Exceptions to this confidentiality are:

  • If you reveal abuse or neglect of a child or other vulnerable individual
  • If you express an intention to commit harm toward others

Most Other Employees, Faculty, and Staff Are Required to Share Information

While you may feel  comfortable with your professors, your campus employment supervisor, or your Resident Assistant, employees of the University are required to report any disclosure of sexual or relationship violence to the administration, except for the following: confidential advocates, medical staff and counselors at Student Health and Counseling, and lawyers at Student Legal Services. 

PSU Confidential advocates provide: 

  • Support for students of all genders
  • A safe, non-judgmental, no-pressure space 
  • Knowledgeable support regarding reporting options
  • Safety planning support
  • Guidance for requesting academic support measures
  • Support in campus petition processes including Housing/Residence Life
  • Referrals to on campus medical or mental health resources 
  • Assistance in applying for Crime Victim Compensation Program benefits
  • Referrals to Student Legal Services for legal needs you may have
  • Support during any campus processes including filing formal grievances, Title IX investigations, and Student Conduct hearings
  • Unconditional support for any choices you make regarding accessing services, reporting to law enforcement and campus officials, and navigating on-and off-campus services